'Sweet Life: Los Angeles,' a new reality series, just landed on HBO Max, and the category is young, Black, and wealthy. The show, which premiered on 19th August 2021 on HBO Max produced by Issa Rae, gives viewers a glimpse into the lives of seven Los Angeles natives, a socialite, a beauty enthusiast, a fashionista, and a creative. They are on a quest to pursue their wildest dreams.
Amongst the personalities, Tylynn Burns is one of them. Fans are dying to know more about Tylynn Burns’ life stint, family, job, boyfriend, and what she does in real life for a profession.
Who Is Tylynn Burns?
Tylynn Burns, a self-described social butterfly, specializes in doing it for the culture. She previously studied at the University of Oregon, from where she earned a bachelor’s in Public Relations and Advertising.
Currently, Burns serves at Kamp Grizzly as a junior project manager. She is also the owner of House Party Creative, a Los Angeles-based event service.
She On Sweet Life
Tylynn, alongside Amanda Scott, 25, P’Jae Compton, 27, Jerrold Smith II, 25, Cheryl Des Vigne, 26, Jordan Bentley, 24, and Briana Jones, 26, featured in the 1st season of HBO Max unscripted series, Sweet Life.
Burns shared her excitement to be part of the show on her Instagram.
Sweet Life: LA Premiering Aug 19th💫
This moment is so much bigger than us. We put our heart, souls, friendships, and our stories on the line to produce content that’s genuine and so authentic and BLACK AF! LA and beyond, we hope you love it and love us. We’ll see you on Aug 19th!!
Meanwhile, during an interview with Voyage, LA, Tylynn talked about how she loved throwing parties and how she transformed her love into a lucrative career.
"All my life, I’ve been known to throw great parties. I never thought too much of it until I got older and I started to get exposed to experiential agencies and pop-up shops and I realized, wow I could really monetize off of this."
As per the show, Tylynn shared her excitement to work with the famous personality Issa Rae during an interview with EBONY. She also mentioned how important it is for her to be part of the show to portray herself as a young, Black professional woman.
“So we’re giving perspective to a lot of younger viewers. There’s so much more you can do outside of the standard jobs that you think are available to Black people or that Black people have typically held.”
Stay tuned with the show Sweet Life: Los Angeles to discover more about Tylynn.
Facts On Tylynn
- Tylynn Burns was born on 18th March 1995, making her Aries.
- She hails from Los Angeles, California, the United States, with a decent upbringing.
- Per her parents, her father remains anonymous; meanwhile, her mother is named Stacey Jackson, and her aunt’s name is Cheree Jackson.
- Burns stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 meters), weighing 60 kgs.
- Talking about her social media account, she is present on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube. However, she is only active on Instagram and TikTok. On her IG @ tytytooofly, she has above 4K followers, and on TikTok @tytytooofly, she has 64 followers.
- For her high school, she attended El Segundo High School. She previously worked at Juneteenth in La as co-founder/director of operations and an account coordinator at Crown + Conquer.
More From Stuffsthatmatter: Who Is Wes O'Dell? Joining The Below Deck Season 9 Crew As A New Deckhand
- She worked as an event leader/assistant at Emerald Media Group and worked at Allen Hall Advertising, 4A’s, 72andSunny, and Goodby Silverstein & Partners.
- As of now, she has made an estimated net worth of $350K.
- Moving towards her dating life, Tylynn is very private about her love life. Due to her tight lips, we cannot say anything about her boyfriend.