Kalvin Phillips has been one of England's breakout stars of Euro 2020, becoming a fan favorite. England played against Italy, where Italy won the European Championship for the first time since 1968.
During the match, Kalvin’s partner Ashleigh Behan stood firmly by him, cheering the team. Let’s learn everything about Ashleigh, including her wiki, age, height, job, net with, and many more.
All Facts on Ashleigh Behan
- Ashleigh was born on 30th May 1996 in Leeds, England, United Kingdom.
- On her 25th birthday, her boyfriend Kalvin wished her on his Instagram post with the caption, “Happy Birthday to the most real and most beautiful woman in the world. You deserve everything.”
- Moreover, details on her parents is not known, but she has a sister named Amy McLaughlin.
- For education, Behan graduated from the University of Leeds in 2016.
- Ashleigh stands at the height of 5 feet 4 inches (1.62 meters), weighing 58 kgs. She has a measurement of 36-24-35.
- Talking about her social media account, she has an Instagram handle under @ashhhbx and has 18.2K followers with 132 posts. Meanwhile, on her TikTok account, she has 2.4K followers and 7.3K likes.
- Moving towards her career, she is a professional makeup artist and business owner. In Leeds, she owns a beauty salon and make-up shop. She is an expert in basic makeup to Halloween makeup, and face painting.
- The average pay of makeup artists in Leeds is said to be £9 per hour. So, likewise, Ashleigh might be earning around the number or even higher. As of 2021, she has an estimated net worth of $300K.
- Let’s get inside Ashleigh and Kalvin’s love story. Ashleigh and Kalvin are childhood sweethearts. Her boyfriend Kalvin is an English professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Premier League club Leeds United and the England national team. He comes from a mixed-race family, his mother being a white Irish and a Black Jamaican British father. He grew up in Leeds and attended The Farnley Academy. As he plays for Leeds United, he has made 211 appearances and had 13 goals as a midfielder.
- Moving back to the couple, on 14th February 2021, they celebrated their 11th Valentine’s Day together. Ashleigh often features on her boyfriend’s Instagram account, and the same goes with Kalvin.
- They are not engaged or married, but hopefully, soon, the couple exchanges their wedding knot.