Top Chef contestant Cliff Crooks is back!
Cliff Crook, who was kicked off from Top Chef in Season 2 after he got rowdy with other contestants, has returned with his very own show “Chef Boot Camp.” His show aired on 8th April 2021, and in the series, he finds struggling restaurants where they put their chefs through the wringer through sets of challenges that will prove their worthiness. If the chefs fail to make it, then their restaurant does not make it.
It looks and sounds pretty stressful; however, Cliff Crook will lead the way and guide the chefs to prove their worth.
Cliff, with his show, was once again able to draw the attention of the people. While finding more about him, we came across his wife, Karina Veiga. However, Cliff and his wife were able to keep their married life low-key.
Here we present you details on Karina Veiga!
Facts About Karina Veiga
- Karina Veiga celebrates her birthday on 25th June every year. However, due to her unknown birth year, her actual age remains a mystery.
- She was born in Uruguay to Spanish parents. More about her family, she has a sister named Liz Veiga, married, and has two children.
- Moving on, Karina is one of the beauties of the Spanish community. She also possesses an excellent height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.77 meters) with a stunning measurement of 34-25-36 inches. She is a fitness enthusiast; thus, she does regular exercise to keep her body in balance.
Don't Miss: Who Is Sofia Richie’s Boyfriend Elliot Grainge?
- Furthermore, she is present on the Instagram handle but has kept her account private. From her social media, nothing much can be located.
- As per her career, she is a Spanish teacher in secondary level schools and community colleges. She has served in the field for over 25 years. In Lyndhurst High School, she teaches Spanish III, Spanish III H, Spanish IVH, Cult, and Spanish Lit.
- Moreover, Karina has also served as the advisor of the International culture club.
- She has spent most of her life imparting Spanish knowledge; however, her exact net worth has not been revealed publicly. On the other hand, her husband Cliff Crooks has an estimated net worth of $1.1 million per distractify.com. He accumulated his net worth from his time in Chopped Junior, Top Chef, Hell’s Kitchen, Worst Cook in America, and Tournament of Champions. Now, in the present time, he has appeared in his show Chef Boot Camp, he is most likely to add more chunk from it to his net worth.
- Moving towards Karina’s married life, she and her husband Cliff got hitched in September 2019. Now, the couple lives in their condo in Weehawken, New Jersey.
- The details on how and where Karina met Cliff is unknown, but on 23rd March 2018, Karina appeared on Cliff’s Instagram for the first time. On 10th July 2018, the couple got engaged.
- Furthermore, the couple does not share any children for now; however, Karina has a daughter named Charlie from her previous relationship.