When pro-footballer Eddie Jackson became a star on the Food Network, fans worldwide are for sure going crazy. He played for the University of Arkansas and was also a member of the Phi Beta Sigma fraternity. He also played for professional teams like the Carolina Panthers, the Washington Redskins, and the Miami Dolphins.
Eddie pursued his other dream after retiring from the game: cooking and operated a Caribbean grill-inspired food truck in Texas. In 2015, he rose to culinary fame on the Food Network. He also got a chance to host several shows, eventually landing the hosting gig on Christmas Cookie Challenge.
Despite many years in the spotlight, Eddie has managed to keep his personal life private. One time he mentioned his girlfriend encouraged him to pursue his career in culinary. Now, people are wondering if he got settled and has children or not.
Let’s look through this article to find the answers to your question!
Is Eddie Jackson Married?
When Eddie made an appearance on Food Network, his food was not the only focal point, but people had a lot to say about his impressive physique and good looks.
During an interview with TV Line, he mentioned his girlfriend and said she encouraged him to audition for the Food Network.
Later, the news of Eddie dating Alison Taylor broke the internet. Still, at the same time, Eddie’s rumor of partying with NFL player Le’veonel’s former girlfriend Mercedes Dollson was surfaced on the internet.
Another Food Network Star: Let’s Meet ‘The Big Bake’ Judge Harry Eastwood
It’s still a mystery if Eddie and Allison are still together or broke up after the rumor. Moreover, about Mercedes, Eddie and Mercedes have not made a public appearance together; thus, we cannot assume that they are an item. Now, when his love life remains a mystery, the question about if he is married and has a wife also remains a mystery.
7 Interesting Facts Of Eddie
- Eddie was born on 19th December 1980 in Richardson, Texas. Eddie Jackson Jr. (father) is a construction worker and his mother, Angelia Jackson, is a medical assistant.
- He has three siblings, Dorsey, Dylan, and Zackery. His brother Dorsey is one of the top high school football players and has committed to play for the University of Michigan.
- Eddie stands at the height of 6 feet (1.83 meters) and has distinctive features like Dark Black eyes and a bald head.
- He studied at the University of Arkansas, where he began his football career. He played at cornerback and strong safety slots. In 2004, he officially began his football career after Carolina Panthers signed him as an undrafted free agent.
- In 2007, Eddie signed a two-year deal with the New England Patriots, and in 2008, he signed a deal with the Washington Redskins.
- After he retired from football, he became a personal trainer. He bought a food truck, ‘Caribbean Grill,’ In 2013, he joined the reality cooking competition showed Masterchef Season 4 and was announced the overall winner. After winning the competition, in 2015, he got a chance to host the Food Network cooking competition show BBQ Blitz. In 2016, Eddied hosted the kid's BBQ Championship.
- He also debuts as a judge on TV shows like Beat Bobby Flay, Christmas Cookie Challenge, Guy’s Grocery Games, Clash of the Grandmas.