Meet Michaela Russell -- Young Wanda From WandaVision
Michaela Russell is a renowned child actress known for her work on Ant-man and the Wasp (2018), Amazing Stories (2020), and WandaVision (2021).
Since the age of 8, she has been very passionate about acting.
Through this article, let’s unveil some details about the young actress.
Facts About Michaela Russell
- Michaela Russell is currently 12-year-old. However, traces of her birth year and date cannot be found at the moment.
- She was born and raised in the USA and embraced a white ethnicity.
- Russell being very young might be the reason for keeping most of her information away from the media.
- However, it is known that she has a younger brother named Brasher.
- At the current instance, she has a height of 4 feet 5 inches (1.35 meters), and in upcoming days, she sure will grow into a tall, beautiful woman.
- In 2018, Michaela first made a screen debut and appeared in Ant-Man and the Wasp as young Evangeline Lilly. A year later, she was seen in two TV movies, Love to the Rescue and Two Turtle Doves.
- In 2020, she was seen on the TV series Amazing Stories as Mildred. Likewise, in 2021, she appeared as young Wanda on the TV mini-series WandaVision.
- As of now, Russell is busy filming Game Changer, where she will be portraying Kimmie Everette. Similarly, her short film Sighter is under post-production.