Meet Swamp People’s Star Troy Landry’s Wife, Bernita Landry
American reality star Troy Landry is an alligator hunter. He has been featured on the History series Swamp People and has earned the title “King of the Swamp.”
When he is not on Louisiana hunting season, he spends most of his time with Bernita Landry, his wife, at their home. People are now wondering who Bernita is. In this article, we have tried to provide all the information on Troy’s other half.
Facts About Bernita Landry
- Bernita Landry was born on 16th July 1958 in Patterson, Louisiana, as Bernita Arcemont. Her father, Bernie Joseph Arcemont, was a former United States Marine Corps and served in the Korean War. At the age of 77, her father passed away.
- Her mother is named Nedia Lege Acremont, and nothing much is known about her.
- More about the family, Bernita has a brother named Chris Anthony Acremont, who lives in Fort Meyers, Florida.
- Bernita graduated from Patterson High School, and later in 1975, she became a teller at Patterson State Bank. After that, she started working as a schoolteacher and a publicist for the History Channel. As of now, her job title is listed as self-employed.
Don't Miss: Meet Yumi Nu -- First Asian Plus-Size Model
- Moreover, she also helps out with Laundry’s family business, an alligator hunting, and crawfish company.
- Unlike her husband Troy, she has not showbiz credentials and also rarely appear on Swamp People.
- However, she has her successful career and has made an estimated net worth of $1 million.
- On the other hand, her husband has a net worth of $2 million per Celebrity Net Worth.
- Bernita stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 meters).
- Talking about her love life, she and Troy have been married since 26th September 1981. The couple has been married for over 39-year and is also a parent of two kids, Chase Landry and Jacob Landry. Both their sons have followed their father’s footsteps and appeared on Swamp People.
- Bernita also has another son named Brandon Landry from her previous relationship.
- One of her sons, Jacob, has two sons Ridge Landry and Kase Landry.
- As of now, Bernita and Troy live in their house located in Pierre Part, Louisiana.