Where Is Malik Muhammad From Last Chance U Now?
Netflix released the ‘Last Chance’ franchise with a new twist. ‘Last Chance U: Basketball’ followed junior college football, but with the new release, it focused on the sports that involve hoops 10 feet off the ground.
The series revolved around the East Los Angeles College (ELAC) Huskies, and Malik Muhammad happens to be one of the most crucial players on the team.
Through this article, get a deep insight into Malik’s playing and personal life. We’ve got you covered if you are curious to know more about Muhammad.
Where is Malik Muhammad Now?
Malik Muhammad, a psychology major at the Central Michigan University, accepted an offer from Central Michigan University. He had been playing guard for the university shared some of his moments with a series of snaps.
Head Coach Keno Davis said they were thrilled to have Malik in their program. He further said Malik has the size, athleticism, shot-blocking, and rebounding ability, giving their frontcourt an immediate defensive presence.
Learn About KJ Allen: Where Is KJ Allen From Last Chance U: Basketball Now?
On the Netflix series, Malik said that he has not done developing as a player and the first thing he wanted to try was to get better.
With all the love and support, and hard work in no time, he will be perfectly content at Central Michigan University.
Who Is Malik Muhammad?
- Malik Muhammad was born in 2001/2000. However, he has not shared the precise date of birth/year.
- His mother raised him in his hometown of San Pedro, California, the United States. About his father, he left Malik, his siblings, and their mother.
- Malik was deeply affected by his estranged father. He didn’t receive proper guidance, due to which he lost his ways. He only cared about having fun and playing basketball.
- However, he attended Narbonne High School in Harbour City, California, where he played basketball.
- After he graduated, he enrolled at East Los Angeles College. There, also he continued his basketball and played 28 games in total. One of his most highlighted basketball moments was when he scored 21 points with seven rebounds against Mt. San Antonio and 20 points with 14 rebounds against Southwestern College.
- Moving towards his net worth, at the moment, he has not made his net worth public.
- Furthermore, looking inside his dating life, he might be single for now. There is no information related to his love life that can be shared amongst the fans.
- Malik, for now, must be persistent on achieving his dream.
- However, while going through his Instagram account, a picture posted on 16th May 2018 showed Malik and Tayy Jeane. He had his arms around her, but it cannot be confirmed if she is his girlfriend or just a friend.