Most people know Safiyya Vorajee as the girlfriend of Ashley Thomas Cain. Ashley Cain is a former footballer who used to play as a winger for Midland Football League Premier Division side Coventry Sphinx.
Today, we are talking about Ashley’s girlfriend, Safiyya Vorajee.
8 Facts About Safiyya Vorajee
- Safiyya Vorajee was born on August 16, 1987, under the zodiac sign of Leo.
- She grew up in her hometown of Nuneaton, Warwickshire. She maintains a very loving bond with her mum, Andrea Williams.
- When it comes to her siblings, Safiyya’s brother, Danny Vorajee is happily married to his wife, Michelle Vorajee.
- She has maintained a considerable presence on social media platforms with over 131K followers on Instagram.
- For her education, Safiyya attended Etone Community School and later completed her undergraduate studies at NWSLC.
- When it comes to her profession, Safiyya is an aesthetic practitioner, dermal filler, and a registered nurse. There are several pictures that relate to her works and her brand, Mz Pretty, on her Instagram.
- Safiyya was also a hairdresser and colorist prior to being an aesthetic practitioner. Several of her works can be seen on the posts of an Instagram account under the username @hxbsafiyya.
- She is also a manager at GLOW, according to her LinkedIn profile.
Safiyya Vorajee and Ashley Cain
While the details of how Safiyya and Ashley met are not reported, everyone knows that the two have been in a relationship since 2017.
One of their earliest known posts together was on Instagram on January 2, 2018. It was uploaded on Safiyya’s Instagram where she was seen enjoying New Year with her family and Ashley.
The two have always been open about their relationship by appearing on each other’s social media often.
It was in August 2020 when the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Azaylia Diamond. But unfortunate news hit within two months of Azaylia’s birth - she was diagnosed with leukemia. Ashley shared the news as he wrote,
Yesterday I had to go through something no parent in the world should have to go through. The single most upsetting, terrifying and heartbreaking experience I have ever been through. I found out my beautiful daughter Azaylia Diamon Cain got diagnosed with a very rare and aggressive form of leukemia which has come with many complications. Mummy and Daddy love you princess LETS GO CHAMP You CAN and you WILL beat this!”
After more than five months of treatment, baby Azaylia was supposed to be ringing the bell and come home in February 2021. However, the parents received a blow at the very last moment when they were informed that Azaylia’s leukemia had returned.
We crumbled and canceled the celebration as we felt broken and numb to the core before seeing her beautiful face telling us, the show must go on and us then realizing how far our little girl has come and how much she deserves this moment. She has battled against the odds, she has overcome every obstacle in her path and she has done it all with remarkable spirit and the biggest smile on her face!” - Ashley Cain
Unfortunately, baby Azaylia passed away soon after that. Ashley announced this sad news on his Instagram on April 25, Sunday. He shared a picture of himself and baby Azaylia as the caption read, "Rest In Paradise Princess. I will always hold you in my heart until I can hold you again in heaven."