The Discovery Channel’s dangerous fishing series Deadliest Catch follows fishermen, including Scott Campbell Jr. The colorful cast of characters like Scott is another reason to watch Deadliest Catch.
Long time viewer of the show is no stranger to the aquatic exploits of Scott, and he is often seen mentioning his daughter Stormee Campbell. Well, through this article, let’s learn who Stormee is and more about her.
Facts On Stormee Campbell
- Stormee Campbell was born in 1995 as one of two daughters under Scott Campbell and Lisa Campbell, alongside Trinidy. Sister Trinidy lives in Meridian, Idaho, and is dating her boyfriend Kaden Kilburg, an Electrician Apprentice at A-1 Heating and Air Conditioning & Electric.
- Her father, Scott, is a second-generation crab fisherman and Cordova Outdoors owner and works at F/V Seabrooke. He followed his father Scott Campbell Sr.’s footsteps and became a fisherman.
- Stormee’s father, Scott, 40, has divorced and re-married her mother, Lisa Campbell, three times. As of now, her parents are living in Meridian, Idaho, as a happily married couple.
- Getting back to Stormee, she graduated in 2013 from Walla Walla High School. Recently, her heart condition was known after her mother, Lisa, joined the boat. Lisa received a phone call about Stormee’s health, and after that, the parents decided to leave the show to look after their daughter. Upon hearing the news, their fans reacted to their caring nature whereas, some thought Lisa should have been the only one to return.
- Since then, Stormee’s health is back on track, and with her Instagram post dated January 2021 with her daughter, she appears to be doing well.
- Stormee, 26, is a natural brunette and has tattoos. She stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 meters).
- Moving on, Stormee is the mother of her beautiful girl Rainee Lynn. She was born in May 2016 at 12:38 am, weighing 7.0 and 20 inches.
- After knowing about her daughter, people often question about baby’s father; however, Stormee has revealed that she is a single mom. However, her father, Scott posted a picture on 20th August 2014, wishing his baby girl a happy married life; however, it is not clear whether she was Stormee or not.
- Stormee is undoubtedly not together anymore with her baby daddy. Although she is not with her partner, she has her parents with her. Her father often accompanied her daughter Rainee on fishing.