Former ice hockey player Nic Kerdiles had an on-again, off-again relationship with Savannah Chrisley. The couple started dating back in 2017 after they met on Instagram and got engaged on 24th December 2018.
However, their prolonged engagement ended after almost two years. Savannah announced their breakup while their fans were waiting for the news of their wedding.
In September 2020, Nic and Savannah’s breakup was premiered on the spin-off series, Growing Up Chrisley.
Earlier this year, rumors swirled that Nic and Savannah dating again. However, they wanted to keep things on the down-low until they figured things out.
Savannah told E! News that the two of them were both trying to “figure things out.”
Catch with Nic and Savannah by watching new episodes of Growing Up Chrisley on Thursdays at 8:30 PM on the USA Network. Catch up on everything happening with the couple.
Who Is Nic Kerdiles?
- Nic was born on 11th January 1994 in Lewisville, Texas, the U.S. as Nicolas Kerdiles.
- His father is French and his mother is French-Canadian.
- His first language is French. He has two older sisters, both born in France.
- Shortly after Nic’s birth, his family moved to France before they settled in Irvine, California.
- For education, Kerdiles attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison where he played two seasons of NCAA Division I hockey with the Wisconsin Badgers.
- During his freshman season, he held the badgers to capture the Broadmoor Trophy as the WCHA playoff champion. For his performance, he has been voted the most valuable player of the 2013 WCHA Men's Ice Hockey Tournament.
- In February 2017. Nic became the first player raised in Orange County to play for the Anaheim Ducks in his NHL debut against the Boston Bruins. Later, on 17th June 2017, the club re-signed him to a one-year, two-way extension worth $650,000.
- As of now, he has played ice hockey for U.S. National Development Team, Norfolk Admirals, and San Diego Gulls.
- On 30th June 2018, he was traded by the Ducks to the Winnipeg Jets in exchange for Chase De Leo. Later, on 21st August 2018, he signed a one-year, two-way contract with the Jets.
- In 2020, Nic Kerdiles left NHL, and thereafter, he became a licensed realtor.
- As of now, he is an entrepreneur and real estate agent. He is said to have made an estimated net worth of $2 million.
- Talking about his social media presence, he has 304K followers on his Instagram account under username @nickerdiles.
- Before he dated Savannah there is no record of him dating others. While he was dating Savannah he was often featured in the show Growing Up Chrisley. Savannah is an actress and has starred in Sharknado: The 4th Awakens and The Asylum. Meanwhile, she also runs a makeup line and her makeup kits consist of Oribe Texturizing Spray, Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream, and NYX Slim Lip Liner.
- Moreover, Savannah has also launched her clothing line called Faith Over Fear.