The "Driver's License" singer Olivia Rodrigo is believed to be dating Adam Faze, the music producer. The news first circulated after she brought Faze as her plus one the Space Jam 2 premiere party.
Page Six confirmed the news of Olivia dating Adam after they were spotted getting cozy at the Space Jam: A New Legacy. An attendee also took a video of the pair where Adam was seen with his arm around Rodrigo.
As per E! News, Adam, and Olivia have known each other for years and were connected through mutual friends.
"[They] met through industry friends. It's only been a few months, but she seems really happy with him and they are definitely dating exclusively and getting serious."
Olivia’s fans couldn’t be happier to see her in a new relationship with her new beau Adam.
So, let’s learn who Adam is and his age, height, net worth, wiki, and many more.
Who Is Adam Faze?
Adam is an upcoming Hollywood producer who now works in TV, film, and music production. He is also a former contributor at Forbes.
In 2017, he started his career in the entertainment field as an assistant director for a short video called Don’t Mind Alice.
However, he got his breakthrough in 2020 after making his debut as a producer, director, and writer. He then produced and directed a short video called Love in the Underground: Side B and made a writing debut with the TV series Day by Day.
Faze also produced a short movie How Moving, River Fork, and Who Am I?
Moreover, Adam’s other directorial credits include Goody Grace feat G-Eazy & Jucy J: Nothing Good.
So far, he has made an estimated net worth of $2 million.
Facts On Adam
- Adam was born on 28th March 1997, making his Aries.
- He has kept his family information out of prying eyes. On the other hand, his partner Olivia is very open about her family. She primarily embraces Americans with Filipino heritage.
- Moving back to Adam, he stands at the height of 6 feet, whereas Olivia is 5 feet 4 inches.
- Adam is present on social media; however, he has made his account private since the news of him dating Olivia circulated.
- Adam was first spotted with Olivia on Space Jam: A Legacy premiere party. Seeing them together, people attending the party seemed to be pleasantly surprised. One of the attendees said they were cute together and did not try to hide their affection for each other.
- Moreover, Stuart Brazell also said that Adam and Olivia were close together but were not overly touchy.
- Since their dating news circulated, people also showed their concern about the age differences since Olivia is only 18 and Adam 24.
- However, the age difference did not seem to matter to Adam and Olivia.
- Before Adam, Olivia was reported to be dating Joshua Bassett.