Julia Haart is an American fashion designer, entrepreneur, chief executive officer, and co-owner of Elite World Group. She also debuted her career as a reality star by starring in Netflix series entitled My Unorthodox Life.
In this article, let’s discover professional as well as personal detail on Julia.
All Facts On Julia Haart
- Julia Haart was born on 11th April 1971 in Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union. At the age of 3, she and her parents left Russia and moved to Austin, Texas. However, before they settled in Texas, they immigrated to Vienna and Rome. Other than that, she has not revealed any details about her parents.
- Moreover, about her siblings, she shared that she has seven younger siblings. Julia being the eldest, looked after her siblings before she settled with her own family.
- She stands at the height of 5 feet 3 inches (1.60 meters).
- For education, Haart attended private school as a Jewish student. Later, after she moved to New York, she attended a Bais Yaakov High School in Brooklyn, New York.
Also Read: English Television Presenter Sarah-Jane Crawford Expecting Second Baby With Boyfriend
- Let’s move into her personal life; Julia is married to Silvio Scaglia, an Italian media and technological entrepreneur. She first met her husband when she started her fashion career with a namesake shoe line, partnering with ski boot engineers and using insulation gel designed for NASA space stations to formulate an ultra-comfortable high heel. Her designs caught the eye of La Perla’s owner Silvio Scaglia.
- In June 2019, Julia introduced him as her partner for the first time in public. On her Instagram post, she wrote,
This is our take on the whole wedding extravaganza a.k.a. the one time we can be a little corny. What a great way to kick off our #weddingweekend at the @amanzoe with a beach BBQ and lots of 🕺dancing 💃 Can’t wait to share more... but for now, I’m getting married today!
- On 22nd June 2019, the couple exchanged their vows in an extravaganza wedding.
- The couple often features on each other Instagram wishing each other on special occasions.
- Previously, before marrying Silvio, Julia was married to Yosef Hendler. She was 19 when she got married, and she barely knew her first husband. They were married for 23 years and shared four children.
- Julia’s four children are named Batsheva Haart, Shlomo Haart, Miriam Haart, and Aron Haart.
- Miriam Haart is a Stanford University graduate with a B.S. degree in Computer Science. Currently, she is a co-founder of Norma, Queer Chart, co-founder of Eazitt, co-teacher in CS11, and CoLab Fellow of IDEO. She also came out as bisexual in July 2021.
More From Stuffsthatmatter: Did TikToker Hunter "Echo" Ecimovic Dated Millie Bobby Brown?
- Julia’s son Shlomo is a Columbia University graduate with a BA degree in Political Science and Government. He also attended the University of Cambridge, where he completed an international summer program in Genetics and Sociology.
- Moving on, Julia’s other kid named Batsheva is a lifestyle blogger and TikToker. She also owns Sunnies & Sangria since 2017. She is married to her husband Ben Weinstein since October 2012.
- Aron Haart, the youngest of the bunch, follows the orthodox Jewish religion and is a High Schooler.
- Julia Haart was once praised for being a supportive mother to her children.