TV personality Ashley Strohmier is an overnight anchor and correspondent at Fox News Media. Previously, she worked for KMIX-TV as a TV host and reporter. She was crowned the Miss Missouri USA 2010 and was Sales Lead at Victoria’s Secret in the late 2000s.
In this article, we bring all the information about Ashley Strohmier like her Biography, Wiki, Age, Profession, Husband, Salary, Net Worth, and more details that you want to know.
Who Is Ashley Strohmier?
- Ashley was born on 1st January 1989 in Jefferson City, Missouri.
- She stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 meters).
- Her parents are named Dana and Steve Strohmeier. She has two brothers Blair Syrohmier and Mitch Strohmier.
- Ashley since her childhood has been an avid sports player. Growing up, she primarily focused on volleyball and basketball. She was the MVP of Mizzou Elite Basketball camp.
Also Read: Christina Haack Shows Off Huge Diamond Ring In A Picture With Boyfriend Joshua Hall!
- For education, Ashley attended the University of Central Missouri where she studied Criminal Justice from 2007 to 2012.
- Ashley then started working as a model for Vabros & Associates from 2001 to 2010. Thereafter in 2010, she participated in a beauty pageant winning the title of Miss Missouri USA.
- Furthermore, she interned for Representative Jeanie Riddle at the Missouri House of Representatives and Brent Hemphill & Associates.
- Then, she served at Fox Sports for two months as their stage manager. Soon she became a part of ABC-affiliated KMIZ-TV as their TV host in 2013 where she covered Politics and Crime. There she worked for 6 years and 7 months and used her education to the fullest.
- In 2014, she was honored with an award from the Missouri Broadcaster Association for her in-depth investigative reporting on the Department of Social Services.
Check Out: Who Is Jordan Schmidt? Everything About Country Singer Renee Blair's Music Producer Fiance
- In February 2020, Ashley joined FOX News Media as overnight anchor and correspondent. Other than her work, her net worth is not known.
- Moving towards her love life, she is currently engaged to her boyfriend Mike Counihan. Per her fiance’s IG bio, he is 1st Phorm Elite Athlete, law enforcement officer, and a famous bodybuilder. He has been featured in various bodybuilding magazines and has his own website mikecoiunihan.com.
- Her boyfriend-turned-fiance arranged a helicopter ride to Grand Canyon for a perfect date in 2018.
- Mike is often featured on Ashley’s IG. At the moment, it is unsure when and how the couple met but after going through her IG it can be said that they have been dating for quite a long time now.