Elizabeth Scopel, widely known for her work in theatres, is a budding actress in movies and TV shows. Recently, she gained people’s attention through her role as Sarah Fier in Netflix’s Fear Street. Although her character received a little screen time in the first franchise, her role played an essential role in the overall narrative.
Moreover, Elizabeth made a proper feature debut in the July 2021 Netflix release Fear Street: Part Three - 1666, directed and co-written by Leigh Janiak.
Elizabeth On Fear Street
Fear Street is a 2021 American teen slasher film adapted from R.L. Stine’s novels of the same name. The film follows a group of teenagers terrorized by a series of brutal murders that have plagued the town for centuries. To solve the murder mystery, the teenagers put aside their differences and join hands.
Elizabeth, with the role of Sarah Fier, a one-hand witch, is a high schooler. In the book, her character is burned at stake for being a witch creating a centuries-long feud between the Goodes and Fiers.
Along with Scopel, Olivia Scott Welch is also back as Samantha Fraser, Kiana Madeira, and Benjamin Flores Jr will return as Deena and Josh Johnson. In addition, Gillian Jacobs will reprise her role as adult Christine ‘Ziggy’ Berman, and Sadie Sink playing her in her younger years.
Who Is Elizabeth Scopel?
Elizabeth is an actress known for Fear Street: Part One - 1994 (2021), Fear Street: Part Three - 1666 (2021), and Chicago Med (2015).
Before she made her theatre career, she worked as a Tour Guide for watermark and worked as a Student Worker at Costume Shop/Historic Clothing Collection.
Later, to support her acting career, she worked as a Cashier/social media intern for Fleisher’s Grass-Fed & Organic Meats for three months. After that, she became a research assistant for Vassar College and was responsible for providing general assistance, research, creating multi-media tools, submitting funding and grant requests.
In addition, Elizabeth has worked in Ticket Central, Capgemini, and Imaginal Labs.
As a theatre artist, she has worked for Some Night performed at Ophelia Theatre, LAST CHANCE performed at Gene Frankel Theatre, House of Andronica: A Titus Redux, and Lesbian Bathhouse: The Movie performed at TADA! Theatre.
Furthermore, as an actress, Scopel’s work in TV shows and movies include Grave Secrets, Local Hero, Skin the Wire, Ghosted: Get Some, Chicago Med, Half-empty, FBI: Most Wanted, and Fear Street sequel.
As of 2021, she has an estimated net worth of $200K.
Facts On Scopel
- Elizabeth was born on 6th October 1992, making her Libra. She is one of three kids of military man Donald K Scopel and Ann Kathryn Scopel. She grew up in Huntingtown, Maryland, the United States.
- As per her siblings, they are named Magdalena “Maggie” Scopel and Andrew Scopel. Her sister Maggie studied Dental Hygiene at Howard University College of Dentistry and has been a trainer at CrossFit Merit.
More From Us: Who Is Jay Abrams? Get To Know The Chef From Chopped!
- Moving back to Elizabeth, she stands at the height of 5 feet 3 inches (1.60 meters), weighing 45 kgs.
- Talking about her social media presence, she is only active on Instagram and cannot be discovered on Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok.
- Elizabeth is very private about not sharing details with the public when it comes to her love life.