Ron Perlman and Opal Stone Perlman have finalized their divorce two years after they split up - and the actor is reportedly paying for it.
According to court documents obtained by the US on October 26, the Sons of Anarchy alum, 71, has been ordered to pay his ex-wife $12,599 every month in perpetuity. Ron can only quit paying his ex-wife if he remarries or passes away.
After marrying famed actor Ron Perlman, Opal Stone Perlman received a lot of media attention. And after her ex-husband filed for divorce against her, and now that the divorce has been finalized, people are curious about Ron Perlman's ex-wife.
Facts About Opal Stone Perlman
- Opal Stone Perlman is a fashion and jewelry designer from the United States.
- She was born on August 8, 1951, in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches.
Interesting Read: Everything You Need To Know About Sidra Smith!
- She is an African-American woman who was born in the United States.
- For her education, she majored in Psychology at college but dropped out before finishing to pursue a career in Fashion Design at Parsons School of Design.
- She'd always wanted to work in the fashion industry since she was a child. She is currently a successful fashion and jewelry designer.
- She owns the Opal Stone Fine Jewelry collection, which features a wide range of high-end accessories like bangles, earrings, cuffs, rings, and necklaces.
- Her jewelry creations are influenced by a variety of factors, including remarkable works of art.
- Opal Stone Perlman and Ronald Francis Perlman have two children: Blake Amanda and Brandon Avery.
- Her son Brandon is a musician and her daughter Blake is an actress.
Opal Stone and Ron Perlman Relationship Status
Opal Perlman and Ron Perlman met at a boutique shop where Ron worked, and Opal had come in to buy some jewelry. They fell in love and began dating before marrying in a secret wedding ceremony on Valentine's Day in 1981.
While You're Here: Everything About NBA Player Gordon Hayward
In November 2019, the American actor filed for divorce after 38 years of marriage. Stone responded eight months later by filing for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason. She also claimed assistance from her marriage and legal fees.
In the same month, Ron was photographed kissing Allison Dunbar, an actress and burlesque dancer who co-starred with him in the Crackle series StartUp in 2018.