Nick Bencivengo is a TikTok star who has risen to fame for the unique videos and content he shares on his social media platforms, such as Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
As of now, Bencivengo is one of the prominent creators on TikTok with a massive following of 4.1 million followers and a total of 151.7 million likes.
Moreover, he has also collaborated with fellow social media influences to produce entertaining content.
Scroll down to know more about Nick Bencivengo’s professional and personal life.
Who Is Nick Bencivengo?
- Nick was born on 24th June 2003 in Hamilton, New Jersey, United States.
- He was raised alongside his sister named Jennifer in his hometown. His sister has also appeared at various events alongside him.
- Nick has not revealed much about his parents; however, on the occasion of mother’s day 2020, he posted a TikTok video with his mother. In addition, his mother and sister often feature in his videos.
- Moving on, Nick developed an interest in dance at a young age and soon decided to showcase his talent to others.
- At 12, he created a YouTube channel but refrained from posting videos until next year when he posted his first video titled My First YouTube Video.
- Soon after he started posting his dance videos on his self-titled YouTube channel.
- He soon became a prominent figure after he started posting dance and lip-sync videos on his TikTok account. In a short period, his TikTok videos started accumulating thousands of fans, views, and likes.
- Over a period of time, Nick’s popularity grew as he became known for his amazing skills as a dancer.
- He has also managed to establish himself as a popular YouTuber as well. On his channel, he posts different kinds of videos, vlogs, challenges, pranks, and storytime videos.
- To make his videos much more interesting, he has collaborated with fellow social media personalities like GiaNina Paolantonio.
- At the age of 18, Nick has amassed wealthy earnings from sources like Instagram, Tiktok, acting & sponsorship of different brands. In the upcoming future, he would probably add more chunks to his net worth.
Nick Bencivengo has not shied away from keeping his love life public. He is in a relationship with none other than the popular TikToker Symmone Harrison. His girlfriend was born on 19th June 2006 in Cleveland, Ohio. She began dancing at two and began her acting career at 7. She has won several medals at various dance competitions. Later, she moved with his family to Los Angeles to further pursue her acting career.
The adorable duo has never failed to leave their fans gushing over their cuteness as they share multiple videos of their together on their social media.
On 6th January 2022, Nick uploaded a YouTube video titled ‘We got engaged.’ Their fans were thrilled and soon flooded their DMS and comment sections with congratulatory messages.
In addition, Nick also posted a video of their getting married following the divorce video. However, after the internet went frenzy, the pair mischievously revealed that it was just a prank!
Although Nick and his girlfriend Symmone Harrison successfully pranked the internet, their fans wished them to get engaged and married someday.