“Love Island USA,” is back with its third season with 12 new singles who are primed and ready to find love with the man of their dreams.
Kyra Lizama, a COVID relief worker, has been introduced to enter the villa as one of the members. She is ready to find love and her future; well, will she find a man who can make her heart skip a beat?
For now, we don’t know if Kyra finds her love or not, but we do know that she is someone viewers are eagerly waiting to meet. In this article, discover all about her and her journey to Love Island.
The New Love Island USA Star
Season three of Love Island USA announced to premiere on CBS and Paramount+ on 7th July 2021. The upcoming series is set in Hilo, Hawaii, unlike season 2, which took place at a massive resort in Las Vegas due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Moreover, the 12 participants were revealed on Love Island’s Instagram handle, and amongst them, Kyra Lizama is one of them. Other contestants include Cashay, Trina, Olivia, Will, Jeremy, Shannon, Korey, Javonny, Cinco, Christian, and Josh.
Kyra believes that online dating is tricky; thus, she wants to give Love Island a shot. Per tvovermind, she was banned from a dating app in the past. However, she has not revealed the detail about what she did to get banned.
It sounds fascinating, and she might have done something pretty big to end up being banned from the app.
Whatsoever, hopefully, in the show Love Island, Kyra finds the soulmate she is looking for.
Facts on Kyra Lizama
- Kyra was born in the year 1997/1998. She was 23 when she participated in the show Love Island.
- She hails from Honolulu, Hawaii, and currently resides in Los Angels, California.
- She embraces Filipino-American ethnicity as her mother has Filipino roots and her father Marc has American.
- Kyra has a sister named Kristal Lizama, an architect in Naval Facilities Engineering Command.
- Moving on, Lizama stands tall at the height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 meters), weighing 60 kgs. She has measurements of 36-23-38 inches. On her Instagram handle, where she has 60.3K followers, we can see her stunning pictures. Through her pictures, we can say that she works a lot on her fitness to maintain her hourglass figure.
- Moreover, talking about her education, she graduated from Punahou School in 2015 and later graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Loyola Marymount University.
- As per her career, she works as a Staffing Analyst in Healthcare Staffing Professional Inc. She aims to attain a doctorate in clinical psychology. On 16th May 2020, she was awarded COED Girl of the Day.
- Recently, Kyra has been featured on Love Island.