Love Island 2021 welcomed a whopping three new bombshells; Georgia Townend alongside tattoo artist Abigail Rawlings and estate agent Tyler Cruickshank.
Georgia is no strange to a luxury and lavish gateway, and thus she will undeniably have a great time in the villa.
She often documents her trips on her social media account, whether it’s a local staycation or a lavish holiday. But, of course, she also plan-hops to visit other countries to take and share photogenic snaps on the ‘gram, too!
Georgia’s social media also gives an insight into her love for animals, with an array of photos of farm animals, cats, and horses.
Moreover, Georgia, who set her foot in Love Island, has her sights set o Hugo Hammond. As she gives all the wholesome vibes, she might be what Hugo has been waiting for after all!
Georgia Townend On Love Island
Georgia and the other two bombshells made their debut following AJ Bunker and Danny Bibby’s shock dumping. The other two contestants Abigail and Tyler, set their eyes on Teddy and Aaron; meanwhile, Georgia on Hugo.
Before she entered the show, Townend shared that she would have great chemistry with someone with a solid flirt to roast ratio.
“Someone who we can have solid flirt to roast ratio, as in he can tease me, but he will treat the things that I care about with respect and with the clemency that they deserve.
“I don’t want someone that is really vacuous and isn’t aware of what’s going on in the world.”
She also admits that she has been single for a long time. She dated in the past but was not successful.
“I went to a restaurant with a boy and when I went to the bathroom, the waitress told me that he’d already been in there with two other girls, two times in that week. I was like, ‘Wow, OK!’ But also, he was obviously just trying to be efficient about things.”
Georgia also noted Johannes Huebl as her celebrity crush.
Facts On Georgia
- Georgia was born on 1st January 1993 in Essex. She has families in Essex and Australia. Some of her family members, including her sister, still live in Australia.
- Not a single detail about her parents exist as she has kept it a mystery. The only person known from her family is her sister named Brodie Isabella Townend. She is active on her Instagram account with the username @brodieisabellatownend. Like Georgia, she is also an animal lover and loves spending time with her friends.
Peek Inside: Discover Zach Freeman From “Married At First Sight”
- Georgia often shares snaps with her sister, and from pictures, we can say they look alike.
- Getting back to Georgia, she stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 meters) with measurements of 34-26-35.
- As per her career, she is a marketing executive, but the company she has been working with remains unaddressed. From her lavish lifestyle, we can say she makes a good earning. However, her net worth remains a mystery.
- For education, Townend graduated from Harper Adams University in 2015.