Finally, the long haul journey of love in the sun is over as the ITV2 dating series Love Island 2021 is back. The show also revealed the full line-up of Love Island contestants, and Liberty Poole is the youngest amongst them.
Liberty is a Nando’s waitress who used to serve up chicken, but now, everything will change after her Love Island journey.
Let’s find out who Liberty is and all about her wiki.
Liberty Poole & Love Island
Love Island, who released the fresh line-up of contestants, are all in their twenties, and Liberty, 21, is the youngest participant this year.
While Liberty was asked why she took part in the show, she had many reasons. She said, taking part in the show Love Island was a good idea. Moreover, she participated in the show to find love and make new friendships and have some fun.
“I’ve never had that nice, happy relationship so I think it will be nice and something for me to experience. Obviously, I want the best summer ever because we have been in lockdown for a year so it would be nice to go away and enjoy the sun and make friends as well. I’m excited, I’m a bit of a social butterfly so I love to meet new people. I’m a girls’ girl as well so I can’t wait for the girly friendships. It’s going to be fun!”
Liberty is overwhelmed with her selection, and after a long lockdown, she can finally have some fun.
Back in August 2020, she had tweeted jokingly saying she was going on Love Island, but now, in 2021, her joke has turned into reality.
In 2021, Liberty was single as she entered the show Love Island in search of love. On her Facebook profile, her status read single. While talking about her ideal type, she had a particular choice like a tall, confident, alpha male and a cheeky, chappy guy.
Don't Miss: 'Big Sky' Star Kylie Bunbury Is Expecting Baby With Husband Jon-Ryan Alan Riggins!
Liberty also didn’t fail to mention that the guy should treat her right and vice versa. Since she has never experienced a nice and happy relationship, she is hopeful that Love Island will bring some blissful experience in her life.
Facts On Liberty Poole
- Liberty was born on 6th September 1999 in Birmingham. The Virgo beauty loves traveling and socializing.
- She doesn't talk much about her parents, but she does not miss a chance to feature them on her Instagram account. On 12th April 2021, Liberty posted a photo of her mother wishing her a ‘Happy Birthday.’ From her picture, we can generally analyze that she inherited beauty and courage from her mother.
- However, her father cannot be located; thus, he remains a mystery.
- Other than her parents, she has a few best friends and often posts about her Birmingham-based fashion model, best friend, Abbie Harwood.
- For education, Liberty joined Birmingham University in 2019 with a Marketing degree and will graduate in 2023.
- While studying, she also worked as a waitress and cashier at a chicken restaurant Nando’s. While working there, she had an interesting encounter. She was once proposed to in a popular Portuguese restaurant, and people tried to rinse her for discounts and asked her for a date.
“But I’ve never had a date in one. I’ve had a few things happen at work. I’ve had a napkin shaped as a rose given to me which was cute, that was when I first started working there and then I’ve been proposed to. It was a bit unexpected!
“He’d come into the restaurant every week and he got down on one knee and was like, ‘Will you marry me?’. But in his hand, it was a charity support badge not a diamond ring or nothing.”
- Liberty rejected the guy, and despite all the attention, she never went on a date at the restaurant.
- Moving on, about her net worth, for now, she has not unveiled the amount publicly.
- Liberty stands tall at the height of 5 feet 4 inches (1.62 meters) and has a measurement of 38-24-37. More about her distinct features, she has a triangular face, vanilla-colored hair, and piercing blue eyes.
Check Out Celebrityshine: 'Love Island' Cast Liberty Poole Ready to Go All Out to Find True Love