Millie Court is one of the new contestants who is making a late appearance on “Love Island’ 2021.
She joined the islanders in the villa with Lucinda Strafford on Tuesday night’s episode.
Millie said that she is joining the new series because she has been single for more than a year and is ready to find “the one.”
The bombshell already has her eyes on three guys in the villa, including Toby Armolaran, who is currently coupled with Kaz Kamwi, Liam Reardon, and Brad McClelland.
“Liam is the type of guy that I normally go for, I love how tall he is,” Millie stated. “Toby has a cute personality and I think he’ll make me laugh. Brad has stunning blue eyes and an amazing body and a banging tan.”
So, let’s get to know Millie outside the show, through these facts.
8 Facts About Millie Court
- Millie Court was born on December 4, 1996, under the zodiac sign of Sagittarius.
- She was born to Robert Keith Court and Esme Court, as one of the three daughters in the family.
Interesting Read: Zaila Avant-Garde, First African-American To Win Spelling Bee
- Millie’s father is a neon artist, who uses his childhood nickname, “Courty,” as a signature reference to his collection of signed neon artworks. Courty has been studying neon lights and putting his knowledge to create works with the use of “vibrant colors, lighting technology, typography and the written word,” since 1987.
- Courty’s sister, Jessie, is fond of traveling. She went on her back-packing world trip in 2019. Courty and her siblings always make time for their family and participate in family events and get-togethers without fail.
- This year for their dad’s 50th birthday, the sisters took him on a “Glamping” to the Wild Luxury campsite in Thornham Bay for three nights.
- Millie is a fashion buyer’s administrator by profession. When speaking about her job, she said, “I’ve been a buyer’s assistant for three years. I love my job. It’s all involved with fashion.”
Peep This: Who Is Jay Abrams? Get To Know The Chef From Chopped!
- In case you’re wondering, for her education, Millie studied fashion at university.
- Outside of her career, Millie describes herself as “a very spontaneous and adventurous person.” She told ITV, “I’ve never done anything like this before. I just want to throw myself into it and have fun with it.”
- Millie has a considerable social media presence. You can find her on Instagram under the username @milliegracecourt where she has garnered more than 24.7K followers. She also has a TikTok account, but she rarely posts. Her TikTok username is @milliegracecourt