'Bling Empire' Fans Are Worried Over Andrew Gray Being Possibly Abusive
Andrew Gray has been turning heads with his multi-talented personality, contributing as a young actor, model, writer, and producer. With his appearance in Netflix’s Bling Empire, people are curious about the actor, more so after watching his personality and his psychological abuse towards Kelly Mi Li.
Let’s get to know Andrew Gray, his role in Bling Empire, and his background in acting.
9 Facts About Andrew Gray
- Andrew Gray was born on February 4, 1987, as an Aquarius for his zodiac sign.
- His parents, Angela Ramirez and David Gray, raised him alongside his two siblings, Ty G Ray and Nicole Maldonado.
- Andrew embraces a mixed ethnicity with his father being an Indigenous American and his mother as a Mexican.
- Andrew is not shy to share glimpses of his family on his social media handle. He has introduced James Olsen, Trevor Olsen, and Melissa Olsen-Saisuwan as his cousins and Charles Southward Sr. as a family member.
- Before he appeared in Bling Empire, Andrew was famous for playing the role of the Red Super Megaforce Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce: The Legendary Battle, in 2015. This was the boost to his acting career.
- Andrew was also a cast member of the movie, Shadow Wolves, in 2019 - he played Horse.
- He has not limited himself to acting - Andrew has written the whole plot and screenplay for Spilt Milk, a short drama.
- In 2021, Andrew rose more to fame with his role in Bling Empire, as Kelly Mi Li’s (one of the major stars of the show) partner.
- People watching Bling Empire have often mentioned that Andrew is psychologically abusive towards Kelly. One of those moments would be when Kelly and Anna went shopping in Paris while Andrew was sleeping, and Andrew called her, screaming at her for leaving him at the hotel and that she could not leave the hotel without him.
“I haven’t figured out the exact best strategy to deal with Drew when he gets in these bad moods or episodes. Unfortunately this is not the first time Drew’s yelled at me or spoken to me this way.” - Kelly Mi Li
Fans of the show have shown great concern for Kelly’s well-being.
Y’all Andrew sounds so deranged talking to the therapist....
Kelly: I wanna separate. He needs to work on himself bc I’m enabling him.
Andrew: ”We have a beautiful loving life.”
Me & the therapist face: Wtf #blingempire pic.twitter.com/D2O4onAVF4 — JuicesNBerries💦🍓🍉🍇🍍🥝 (@whitallnatural) January 18, 2021