Kim Lee is one of the ultra-wealthy Asian Americans at the center of Netflix's new reality show Bling Empire. She is also well known for her modeling gigs, DJs, and producers in the business.
Bling Empire mainly focused on her personal life and relationships with her friends, but what made her most recognizable cast members.
Let’s unveil all the detail through this article!
Detailed Facts On Kim Lee
- Kim Lee was born on 22nd May 1989 in Orange County, California.
- Her parents are named Daniel Segal and Kimmy. Moreover, her parents are divorced, and her mother remarried. Her mother and step-father give their full support to her.
- Kim also shared her story of tracking down her biological father with her fellow co-stars Kevin and Kane on the show.
- She has three siblings; a younger brother and two elder sisters.
- Kim embraces French-Vietnamese ethnicity.
- She stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 meters). She went through plastic surgery and had breast implants.
- Kim is very active and popular on her Instagram account, where she has 575K followers.
- She is fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- She has an estimated net worth of $10 million.
- Taking a look at her social media account, she seems single. However, on the show, she developed a sweet connection with co-star Kevin Kreider. Kevin is a South Korean rapper.
- Kim and Kevin have chosen to remain just friends, and for those shipping, the couple is yet to see them upgrading their friendship.