Get To Know Keeta Vaccaro! Girlfriend of Tyreek Hill
People are already familiar with the American football player, Tyreek Hill. But how many of you are familiar with his ever-supporting girlfriend, Keeta Vaccaro?
Today, we present some facts about Keeta Vaccaro that might give you a little idea of who the lovely woman is.
13 Facts About Keeta Vaccaro
- Keeta Vaccaro was born on February 14, 1996, as an Aquarius or her zodiac sign.
- She was born to her parents, Alesia Johnson Vaccaro and Ken Vaccaro. Alesia is of African-American heritage, coming from Texas, while Ken hailed from Sicily, Italy.
- Keeta’s father died to emphysema and since then, her mother took all the responsibility of supporting the family. Keeta’s mother, Alesia, worked several jobs to feed the family.
- Keeta grew up with her three siblings: Kevin Vaccaro, Ashley Vaccaro, and Kenny Vaccaro. Her brothers have gained recognition as football players - in fact, Kevin played for the Texas Longhorns from 2012 to 2016.
- More on Keeta’s family reveals that her uncle, A.J. Johnson, has also played as a cornerback for Washington Redskins - he even won a Super Bowl championship alongside his team in 1992.
- For her education, Keeta attended Brownwood High School and majored in Physical Therapy while studying at the University of Miami in Florida. She also went to the University of Texas and graduated in 2019 with a major in Entrepreneurship and Marketing.
- Keeta is a co-founder of '1996 the Label' alongside Abby Adams.
- Individually, Keeta launched her brand, Misurare by Vaccaro, in 2017 - the name of the brand translates to “measure up.” Keeta is also trying to establishing her mark as a social media influencer.
- It is reported that Keeta and Tyreek Hill have been dating for a few years now. None of the two revealed anything about their relationship for a long time.
- It was only in December 2020 that Keeta and Tyreek made their dating status official on Instagram. Tyreek posted a picture with Keeta and the caption said, “so proud of this queen. can’t wait to continue being goofy and adventurous with ya”
- Ever since then, the couple has been appearing on each other’s social media quite frequently.
- In 2018, Keeta did an internship at the Miami Swim Week of that year.
- The entrepreneur has been a part of the American Physical Therapy Association since 2017.