Carrie Berk, an American writer, blogger, anti-bullying campaigner, social media influencer, Tiktok star, and actress, is nineteen years old. She has co-authored three children's and young adult fiction series with her mother, Sherk Berk: The Cupcake Club, Fashion Academy, and Ask Emma. "An ambitious and committed boss girl," according to Bella Magazine. and "A community-minded young creative," according to The Wall Street Journal.
Berk is also the creator of Carrie's Chronicles, a fashion website. She also had a recurring role on the Brat TV series Stage Fright. Berk is also a social influencer, having been in the third season of Next Influencer.
Who is Carrie Berk?
Carrie Berk an American writer, blogger, anti-bullying campaigner, social media influencer, Tiktok star was born on December 17, 2002, and spent most of her childhood in New York City. Sheryl Berk, an editor, journalist, and novelist best known for her work as a celebrity ghostwriter and the founding editor-in-chief of Life & Style Weekly, is her mother.
Carrie Berk exhibited an early interest in writing, which is why, at the age of seven, she launched her cupcake review site, Carrie's Cupcake Critique. Carrie Berk began writing The Cupcake Club series while she was in the second grade. Sheryl Berk, her mother, is a ghostwriter, journalist, and editor. She co-wrote Soul Surfer in 2004, which was made into a film of the same name in 2011. At the age of seven, she created her cupcake review site, Carrie's Cupcake Critique. She had an idea for a novel about a cupcake club while she was in second grade at PS 6 in Manhattan, and she presented it to her mother for input.
Peace, Love, and Cupcakes, the first book in The Cupcake Club novel series, was released in 2012. Berk and her mother collaborated on their second book series, Fashion Academy, in July 2015. The novel also inspired an off-Broadway musical of the same name, which was produced for the first time by the Vital Theatre Company in October 2015. In July 2017, the New York Musical Theatre Festival had staging of the musical.
Carrie Berk's social media presence
Carrie Berk has a lifetime's worth of deception under her belt at such a young age. She is a recognized blogger for her website @carrieberk.com and content creator on many social media platforms, including TikTok, Instagram, and Pinterest, with over 70 million monthly interactions.
- @carrieberk has 538k followers on Instagram.
- @carrieberkk has 540 followers on Twitter.
- @carrieberkk has 3.2 million followers on TikTok.
- @carrieberkk has 145.4k followers on Pinterest,
- @carrieberk has 2.82 followers on YouTube.
Fun Facts about Carrie Berk
- Carrie Berk enjoys attending dance classes because she finds it easy to lose herself in the music and movement.
- Among all the social media apps, Carrie prefers Instagram.
- She believes that everyone should attempt a dancing lesson at least once in their lives since it may transform one's entire outlook on life.
- She wants to drink 64 ounces of water every day, which she considers a lofty objective.
- Poached eggs with smoked salmon are her favorite breakfast item.