Gabriella Laberge showed off the colossal power of her voice during America’s Got Talent audition. She takes to the stage with her violin and begins with a delicate solo.
Three judges, comedian Howie Mandell, Modern Family’s Sofia Vergara, and supermodel Heidi Klum were enthralled; however, Simon Cowell’s attention begins to drift, and his hand hovers above the dreaded red buzzer button.
And then, plot twist!
Gabriella begins to sing and launches into a reworked version of James Blunt’s 2000s smash “Goodbye My Love.” Simon immediately withdraws his hand from the red buzzer.
Laberge earns a standing ovation from everyone in the auditorium, including Simon. For her “angelic” rendition, she was sent through to the next stage unanimously by the judges.
Before we discover Gabriella’s AGT fate, we have to wait a little longer as the series is now taking a three-week break for the Olympics.
However, let’s discover more about the French-Canadian songstress in this article.
Facts On Gabriella Laberge
- Gabriella was born on 20th May 1993in Saint-Basile-le-Grand, Canada. She has shared some glimpses of her family on her social media account.
- She stands tall at the height of 5 feet 4 inches (1.62 meters).
- Per her social media presence, she has an Instagram account under username @ganriella.mu and has 51.5K followers. Meanwhile, she is also active on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Laberge started playing violin at six and singing at eleven. For three years, she took professional training in music, composition, and recording. Moreover, she also learned to play piano and guitar and now performs as a multi-instrumentalist and vocalist.
- She soon unleashed her music collection and merchandise on Gabriella’s World website. On Spotify, she shared her music catalog. Her self-composed songs were also featured in TV shows like Mohawk Girls and Lance et Compte.
- In 2016, she appeared on The Voice France and wowed the crowd and judges with her performance of Coldplay’s “The Scientist.” For Season 5 of The Voice France, she was on Mika’s team. In addition, Laberge performed “Castle in the Snow” by The Avener during the battle round and sang “Make room for me” by Julien Clerc during Ultimate Trial.
- During Quater Finals, she sang “Stressed Out” by Twenty One pilots” and “As free as me” by Calogero. Sadly, she was eliminated. However, she received a lot of recognition and her blind audition performance video collected as far as 72 million views on YouTube.
- In 2018, Gabriella signed with Polydor France and released her first single, “Tu es Flou.” In 2019, she released her second album “Foreign.”
- As of 2021, we are anticipating her AGT’s journey.
- Moving on, she has made an estimated net worth of $1 million.
- Talking about her dating life, Gabriella has never exchanged her thoughts on dating; thus, we don’t know if she has a boyfriend or not.