Who is Tiffany Orlovsky? Wife of Dan Orlovsky
Tiffany Orlovsky made the headlines with her romance with NFL star Dan Orlovsky. She was the talk of the town when Dan proposed to her in an incredibly romantic gesture.
So, who is Tiffany? We’ve lined up these facts to let you know her better.
7 Facts About Tiffany Orlovsky
- Tiffany Orlovsky was born on March 14, 1983, as a Pisces for her zodiac sign.
- Her maiden name is Tiffany Lesher.
- While it is not clear where she was born, Tiffany grew up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Several sources mention Kevin Lesher, Ellen Lesher, Shaun Lesher, and Brian Lesher, as her family members.
- Tiffany is active on social media platforms with more than 2.7K followers.
- For her education, Tiffany went to Plymouth Meeting for high school, the same high school that Dan’s teammate Jeff Fox attended.
- According to her LinkedIn bio, Tiffany has been working for the Philadelphia 76ers for more than 15 years, since 2006.
- Tiffany got married to Dan in 2009.
- Two years after their marriage, in 2011, Tiffany and Dan welcomed triplets, all sons: Madden, Noah, and Hunter. The couple then welcomed their only daughter, Lennon, in 2015.
Tiffany Orlovsky's Romantic Engagement with Husband Dan Orlovsky
Tiffany’s husband, Dan Orlovsky, is a former American football quarterback who played for the Detroit Lions. He also played for Indianapolis Colts, Houston Texans, and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. However, before all of this, Dan played for the collegiate team of the University of Connecticut. This background was the reason Dan and Tiffany met.
Tiffany and Dan met at their mutual connection, Jeff Fox’s wedding in 2006. Jeff was not only Dan’s teammate from his UConn days but also Tiffany’s high school mate.
Tiffany and Dan dated for some years before getting married in 2009. However, the marriage was led by a grand romantic engagement.
When Tiffany and Dan were dating, they had a cute tradition of their own, where Dan would send flowers to Tiffany every day. However, during Thanksgiving week in 2008, he had been sending them to her office every day with sweet notes explaining why he was thankful for her. Then, on Thanksgiving day in 2008, Tiffany would receive the most romantic gesture from her partner. She was watching Dan’s game on television with her family at her aunt and uncle’s house (it was their annual tradition).
Tiffany was getting tired so she was about to head home but her family stalled her for some time. Later, the same evening, Dan was knocking at Tiffany’s door. She was quite surprised at first because she had only watched Dan playing his game in Detroit - Dan had also never been to Tiffany’s family house before that.
“I was super confused because I just saw him on TV in Detroit and now he’s here at my aunt and uncle’s house in Philadelphia, where he’s never been.” - Tiffany Orlovsky
But Tiffany’s surprise was not over as Dan said he had one more thing to give her. This time, it wasn’t a flower. “He got down on one knee in front of my whole family, knowing how much my family means to me, and asked me to marry him,” Tiffany explains. “Still shocked, I responded with, ‘Are you freaking serious?’ And then, of course, eventually said, ‘Yes.’”
But wait, how do you think Dan made it to her family’s house while he was in a game the very same day? He actually left right after the game, got a police escort to the airport, and climbed into a plane. (This is so cute, I might cry)
“It was the biggest surprise of my life and I’ll never forget everything Dan did to make it so special.” - Tiffany Orlovsky