Love Island prepares to bring back the iconic Casa Amor twist for season 3.Sunday episode introduced viewers to a new group of singles ready to shake things up. Casa Amor involved ten new Islanders joining the season part-way and try to blow up the existing contestant’s relationships to recouple with them.
Gabe Sadowsky is one of the new guys showing up at Casa Amor on Love Island. He entered the villa in the hope of finding new love, and with his charming and attractive personality, he is well-equipped to win the show.
Let’s explore more about him in this article!
All Facts On Gabe Sadowsky
- Gabe Sadowsky was born on 17th December 1993, making his Sagittarius. He hails from Nashua, New Hampshire, the United States, and later moved to Cambridge, Massachusetts, in 2015. As of now, he is based in Somerville, Massachusetts.
- His parents are named Marc Sadowsky and Devra Cohen. His father, Marc hailing from Brookline, Massachusetts, attended Harvard College, and his mother attended Thomas Jefferson High School and the University of Colorado Boulder.
- More about Gabe’s family, he has a brother named Aaron Sadowsky, a highly driven individual. Aaron attended Brandeis University and earned a BA degree in Biology, Italian Studies, and Anthropology. For his master’s, he enrolled at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus and received his Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences & Biotechnology in 2017. As per his career, Aaron worked as Pharmacy Technician at CVS Pharmacy, as a research assistant at the Center for Cardiovascular Research and Charleston Area Medical Center, and as a patient escort volunteer at Massachusettes General Hospital.
- Getting back to Gabe, he attended the University of Rochester and studied Neuroscience and Financial Economics, subsequently graduating in 2014. Later, he attended the University of Miami and graduated in 2019 with a B.S. degree in Exercise Physiology.
- As per his career, he started working at Kittredge Equipment Company Inc as Utility Support for three months in 2015. Then he joined Town Sports International.
- In August 2019, he founded GetFit Brickell and worked as a personal trainer. In 2020, he joined Elite Model Management as a fashion model.
- He has also earned his license as a personal trainer from the National Academy of Sports Medicine and TRX Level 1 from TRX Training.
- In addition, other than his career as a model and personal trainer, he has also gained volunteer experience. He has volunteered with Guardrails Prevention Initiative, Miami-Dade firefighters, and Free Tee.
- He has also worked with competitive golfers aspiring to play college golf and taught golf and the core values to students with various disabilities.
- Now, his estimated net worth sits over $300K.
- Sadowsky stands tall at 6 feet 2 inches (1.87 meters).
- Peeking inside his personal life, Gabe has hardly shared any information about his past dating life. However, judging from his looks, he must have attracted many and might also have dated in the past.
- He has entered the show Love Island searching for a connection, and fans are also highly waiting for the show to watch the contestant find and fight for their links.