Eniko Parrish Hart is the glam wife of Kevin Hart. Kevin is not someone who needs any introduction; an American stand-up comedian, actor, and producer established himself in the entertainment industry through his prominent roles in Think Like a Man, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle and its sequel, Ride Along, and Night School.
Given all of that, it is only natural that his fame has rubbed off on his wife Eniko as well. As much as people keep up with Kevin’s professional pursuits, they also follow his personal life, especially his partner with whom he has built a family.
Eniko was an aspiring model and actress from Baltimore before she embraced the glitz and glam of the entertainment industry as Kevin’s second wife.
Although people follow Eniko, there has as well been a relentless quest to uncover Her wiki, bio, early life, family, job, and many more. Stay tuned as we present you all you need to know about the comedian’s wife.
Eniko Parrish Born In Baltimore
- Eniko Parrish Hart was born on 18th August 1984 in Baltimore, Maryland to Jamaican-American parents of African and Chinese descent.
- However, details of her parent’s whereabouts are not available to the public just as it is not known if Eniko is the only child or has siblings.
- Eniko stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 meters), weighing 58 kgs.
- To build a career in the aforementioned paths, she left Boston for Los Angels and in 2013 she walked the runway in BET’s Rip The Runway.
Check Out: Who Is Casey Bishop From American Idol? Wiki, Age, Height, Instagram, Dating
- She had also been featured in television shows including multiple episodes of Entertainment Tonight between 2018 and 2020. She had also been a part of shows like E! Live from the Red Carpet and Celebrity Game Face.
- Eniko once mentioned that she was working towards establishing and running a bridal store. She is also in some form of partnership with Fabletics, an activewear brand co-founded by Kate Hudson, Don Ressler, and Adam Goldenberg.
- As of now, she has become a lifestyle influencer on social media varying fashion subjects. For her beauty products and styles, fitness to destination travel, and food, she has become an authority figure.
- On her IG account @enikohart, she gives fashion advice, travel, and fitness tips.
- Moreover, Eniko has now made an outstanding figure of $1 million net worth. Meanwhile, her husband Kevin Hart has an estimated net worth of $200 million.
Met Kevin Hart In 2009
Eniko Parrish and Kevin Hart are believed to meet for the first time sometime in 2009 in a big Hollywood event. Since that meeting, they have been lovestruck.
However, Kevin was married to his first wife Torrei Hart. Soon after he separated from his wife, he started a relationship with Eniko. The couple dated for 5 years before they got married on 16th August 2016 in Santa Barbara, California.
More From Us: South Carolina Attorney Alex Murdaugh Shot In Head 3 Months After Wife And Son's Murder
Eniko and Kevin welcomed their son Kenzo Kash Hart on 21st November 2017and daughter Kaori Mai Hart on 29th September 2020.
Eniko is also a stepmom to Kevin’s kid Heaven Leigh and Hendrix with his first wife. The couple celebrated their 5th wedding anniversary on 13th August 2021.
Eniko Accused of Being A Home Wrecker
Before Eniko and Kevin got hitched, Kevin’s first wife Torrie accused Eniko of the party responsible for the dissolution of her marriage. Torrie infamously referred to Eniko as a home-wrecker and accused of her dating Kevin before they got separated.
However, Kevin in response told the world that it was not true. Kevin always proved that he got Eniko’s back and has shown how much he loves his second wife.
While Torrie does not stand Eniko, her children seem close to their stepmother. They were photographed sharing great family moments with Eniko, Kevin, and Kenzo.
Kevin Cheated On Eniko?
In September 2017, Kevin cheated on Eniko with a model, Montia Sabbag. A few months before Eniko welcomed their first baby, an unidentified source posted ‘sexual footage’ exposing Kevin’s infidelity.
The source/person blackmailed Kevin for $10 million. According to the American Law enforcement agency, the FBI investigated the entire scandal.
Look Out: Who Is A Professional Australian Rules Footballer Marcus Bontempelli?
Kevin revealed in a documentary special, Kevin Hart: Don’t F**K This Up, that Eniko learned about his infidelity via Instagram DM. He also mentioned that she chose to forgive him after he promised to be a better person.
Amidst the challenges and backlash, the couple got back together.