Olivia Ponton is a model, lifestyle, and travel photographer who has worked as a Wilhelmina model in the United States. She has a large presence on Instagram with over 3.5 million followers.
Olivia received flak in September 2020 after sharing a video with controversial rapper 6ix9ine. Rumors that she kissed the "KEKE" hitmaker had gathered traction by the time she erased the video. Later, YouTuber Jake Kess clarified the story, stating that the two never kissed.
Facts about Olivia Ponton
- Olivia Ponton was born on the 30th of May 2002. This makes her 19 years old as of October 2021.
- Her parents raised her and her siblings in Florida, the United States.
- She is proud of her white ethnicity.
Interesting Read: Who Is Ari Melber? What Do We Know About His Married Life?
- She is a tall woman, standing at the height of 5 feet 8 inches.
- She is an exercise enthusiast and follows a flawless eating plan for a healthy lifestyle.
- Olivia quickly attracted a lot of attention once she began uploading images of herself on her Instagram feed.
- On TikTok, she reveals more about her fitness and nutrition plan.
- Olivia grew up with a conscientious attitude toward her body, and she always felt inadequate until she began working out and clearing her thoughts.
- She began her modeling career on Instagram before moving on to more traditional modeling.
Facts About Zayden Skipper: From Being Homeless To Receiving An MFA From Savannah College Of Art And Design As The Sole Black Male
- In June 2020, she joined the Hype House and moved in with the influencer group.
- There was a time when Olivia dated Kio, a video artist and TikTok star known for his lip-sync, transitions trends, and challenges.
- Olivia openly flaunted her relationship and affection with her then-boyfriend until the relationship came to an end after four months.
- Olivia announced her bisexuality in June of 2021.
Olivia Ponton coming out as bisexual
Olivia confessed that she is bisexual in an interview with Teen Vogue after raising a fuss with a cheeky TikTok video.
“I want to announce that I’m bisexual, and I’m proud to be a part of one LGBTQ+ community."
She talked about how growing up in Naples, Florida, she wasn't exposed to many queer individuals, and it wasn't until she went to Los Angeles that she realized bisexuality was even a possibility for her.
She then disclosed that she has a girlfriend named Kaila, who she met on TikTok before they began dating in January of the same year.
Ponton mentioned Nickelodeon star and Ben's icon JoJo Siwa, who publicly came out the same year, as a big inspiration while discussing her reasons for sharing part of her identity with one world.